Fruitezy delivers again with an amazing delight for you to enjoy this summer in the form of a Mango and Prawn Salsa!
A favourite amongst the Fruitezy team is our Prawn and Mango Salsa recipe is one to not be shunned away. The combination of ingredients creates a flavour that is to die for and should not be untested by yourself. This flavour packed Prawn and Mango Salsa is a great start to preparing for you summer parties. With serving sizes catering to 10 people, it will be a guaranteed favourite on a hot day.
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: n/a
– 3 x mangoes (ripe)
– 250-300 g prawns (small or medium size, pre cooked)
– 1/2 x bunch of fresh coriander
– 1 x long red chilli or long green chilli
– 1 x red or green capsicum
– 1 x lime
– Extra virgin olive oil
1. Peel the prawns and keep whole or roughly chop into smaller sized pieces. Place into a medium sized mixing bowl.
2. Dice the mangoes into square shaped pieces by cutting each cheek, removing the mango fruit from the skin and slicing into pieces. Transfer the mango into the mixing bowl with the prawns.
3. Roughly chop the fresh coriander and at to the bowl.
4. Finely slice the long red/green chili and the capsicum. Add to the bowl.
5. Zest and juice the lime. Season with olive oil and salt and mix through well. Serve in a bowl or on a plate with corn chips!