Mmm, whet your appetite with the taste of marinated pork filet in hickory brine, served on a combination of green papaya, shallots, mint / coriander leaves and capsicum. Now that’s Ezy!
- 300 grams - pork tenderloin fillet
- 250 grams - green papaya - shredded
- 1/2 cup - coriander leaves
- 1/2 cup - mint leaves
- 1/2 cup - sliced shallots - slice diagonally
- 1/2 cup - shredded carrots
- 1/2 cup - red capsicum sliced
- 1/2 cup - green or yellow capsicum sliced
- 250 grams - fresh papaya
Cooking method pork
Marinate pork filet in hickory brine for four hours.
Drain and seal in pan at medium heat then set aside
Pre heat oven to 200c and cook pork fillet for three minutes.
Combine shredded green papaya with shallots, carrots, mint leaves, coriander leaves and capsicums.
Add lime and orange dressing and toss through evenly
Place salad on plate
Slice pork fillet to your liking and place on top of salad.
Garnish with fresh papaya pieces