Yikes! Did someone mention Dead Skull Pizza’s? Get those skulls ready for the oven, topped with lots of favourites.
2 Skull Pizzas
PREP TIME: 20 mins
COOK TIME: 25 mins
TOTAL TIME: 45 mins
- 2 pizza bases
- pizza sauce of choice
- 1 cup. nondairy cheese or chees, shredded
variety of veggies:
- black olives, sliced and chopped
- mini bell peppers, sliced
- red onion, thinly sliced
- baby tomatoes, sliced
- jalapenos, sliced
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- 2 pizza bases.
- Once you have created two dough balls, place one of the balls in the center of one of the baking sheets. Starting from the center, flatten out the dough ball with your hands, creating crust that is in the shape of a skull. It should be approx. 10-12″ in length. Repeat for the other dough ball.
- Bake each pizza for 10-12 minutes. Remove from the heat.
- Spread the pizza sauce out on both skulls and sprinkle with cheese.
- Assemble the desired veggies over the cheese to create a fun Day of the Dead skull design.
Bake each pizza for another 10-12 minutes or until the nondairy cheese melts to your liking.