Marketing Coordinator (Full Time)
Fruitezy is growing and currently seeking an experienced Marketing Coordinator.
At Fruitezy we believe our success is built on the drive and commitment of our people. We pride ourselves on being a market leader in the fresh produce industry that offers, a high achieving work environment and opportunity for employees to LEAD, CHALLENGE and GROW their careers. Being one of the most outstanding fresh produce retailers in Sydney, a career with Fruitezy offers the chance to be part of a company that is continually growing and changing the face of fresh produce retailing.
Fruitezy focuses on delivering the highest quality shopping experience every day to our customers. As Marketing Assistant you will be responsible for assisting the stores marketing to deliver flawless execution of marketing campaigns.
This role will include:
- Developing and maintaining a marketing calendar
- Assisting in the development and implementation of marketing campaigns; including in-store promotions, in-store customer sampling of products, events and digital marketing
- Liaising with suppliers
- Preparing and Managing the marketing budget
- Administrative duties for the Marketing division
To secure this role with an organisation that prides itself on diverse career opportunities, you will possess tertiary qualifications in Marketing/Business discipline and have experience in Marketing. You will be a passionate, dynamic, self motivated individual who enjoys working in a high performing culture and you will lead with integrity, challenge to innovate and achieve, and grow & develop your skills to be the best you can be.
Please answer the following questions when you apply:
- Are you eligible to work in Australia?
- How many years of experience do you have in a similar role?
- When are you available to start?
Please include the contact details of two (2) referees that will confirm your willingness to demonstrate a “can do” attitude and willingness to “roll up your sleeves” in your role.
- Marketing – 3 years
Other Ongoing Roles